1/10-scale competition 2WD electric off-road buggy kit or assembled
In order to dominate the carpet and other high-traction tracks, Schumacher took its already impressive Cougar 1/10-scale 2WD electric buggy and developed the Cougar KF which has a forward motor chassis design. This makes the Cougar KF extremely more responsive wit superb cornering compared to traditional designs and it enjoys excellent weight distribution.
Schumacher offers the Cougar KF as a kit or already assembled for you minus the radio system, motor, speed control, steering servo, tires, pinion and battery pack.
- Forward motor setup for carpet or any high-traction track
- Belt-driven 2WD drivetrain, not direct drive
- Excellent weight distribution
- Gear diff to handle high traction tracks
- Shock tower protectors also offer an aerodynamic benefit
- Center side gears offer benefit of allowing motor to rotate in same direction as the wheels which is critical for proper performance with a mid-motor buggy and it allows you to adjust internal gear ratio
- Big bore shocks with PTFE coated shock bodies
- Industry standard 12mm wheel hexes
- Lightweight 2.5mm carbon fiber chassis
- Reliable CVA style driveshafts
- Slipper with smooth twin pad and easy access for adjustment
- Forward weight distribution with saddle pack batteries or optional ‘shorty’ layout
- Long front wishbones for improved corner speed and stronger front steering hub with fin ‘Kwik Klip’ adjustment
|Model Type||2WD, off-road, competition|
Check out the video from Schumacher about the new Cougar KF!
Visit the site for more info on products from—SCHUMACHER!