48-inch gas-powered ready-to-run catamaran with electric start
We are so happy to see an all-new boat from Pro Boat and it is not another twenty-something-inch electric! This bad boy is a whopping 48-inches in length, is powered by a Dynamite 26cc gas engine that is fitted with the R.O.S.S. starter system for simple push-button starting, it includes the reliable Spektrum DX2E DSMR 2.4GHz radio system and features an ultra-cool-looking, officially licensed Rockstar Energy graphics package.
Pro Boat designed this incredible-looking catamaran for optimum performance where the hull is hand-laid, lightweight fiberglass and all high-quality metal running hardware. Thumbs up to Pro Boat for including a centrifugal clutch which makes launching and retrieving the boat much easier, a super-convenient remote kill switch on the transmitter, an inline rudder so that it will turn equally well in both directions and a powerful gasoline engine that will propel this massive boat over 40mph! This will be one fun boat for all types of boating enthusiasts not to mentioned newcomers to this awesome hobby. Enter the Pro Boat Rockstar 48!!!
48-inch gas powered RTR cat.
|PRO BOAT 48-INCH ROCKSTAR CATAMARAN|
|LENGTH||48.0 in (1,219.2mm)|
|BEAM||17.3 in (440mm)|
|WEIGHT||20.2 lb (9.16 kg)|
|RADIO||DX2E 2-channel DSMR|
|TRIM SCHEME COLORS||Rockstar licensed black, gold, red and yellow|
|PROP SIZE||70mm dia. 1.5 pitch|
|BATTERY||7.4V 5200mAh 2S LiPo|
|DRIVE SYSTEM||Flex shaft|
|EXHAUST||Tuned pipe w/ muffler|
|IS ASSEMBLY REQUIRED||Yes|
- Powerful water-cooled Dynamite 26cc gas engine capable of propelling the catamaran to speeds of over 40 MPH.
- The R.O.S.S. starter system gets the Rockstar 48-inch catamaran up and running in seconds with the push of a button.
- To better power its behemoth size. the Rockstar catamaran comes equipped with a large-scale servo with over 270 oz.-in. of torque.
- Removable composite radio tray allows for easy maintenance and access to receiver and radio components.
- A durable inline rudder ensures the Rockstar 48-inch catamaran will turn with precision in both directions.
- Unlike most catamaran boats of this size, the Rockstar 48 has a wide hull for better stability in turns and rough water.
- A centrifugal clutch helps prevent the prop from spinning while the engine is at idle. This added safety measure keeps your fingers and hands safe while boat is being handled.
- The Rockstar 48 inch catamaran comes equipped with the superior DX2E transmitter with R.O.S.S. starter button.
Learn more—PRO BOAT!