Steven Hartson wins 2013 IFMAR World Championship with new X-Flow Finnisher B44.2 body by JConcepts.
Now is your chance to own the body that won the 2013 IFMAR World Championships under the hands of Team Associated pro driver Steven Hartson. The JConcepts B44.2 Finnisher X-Flow body was designed specifically for the Worlds and found its way to the 2nd, 4th and 6th place grid positions for the final race at the Worlds.
JConcepts took everything they knew from the original Finnisher body and incorporated additional air-flow areas to offer increased cooling for the electronics and this directly impacts performance. They also made several other modifications that helped to make it a winner right out of the gate. Check out the features for more details.
The B44.2 Finnisher X-Flow body is a direct fit for the Team Associated B44.2 buggy.
- Original JConcepts Finnisher X-Flow B44.2 design
- Increased windshield angle offers steady force upfront during large jumps
- Simplified side-pod design to nullify at-speed handling
- Empty voids have been eliminated to tighten the chassis to body fit
- A new step on rear of cab allows for placement of a secondary side window and also a louver to let trapped air escape.
- X-flow has deeper pockets near the front of the side-pods and just behind the cab which allow cut-out options for better cooling
- Comes with two 6.5-inch wide Hi-Clearance wings
- Clear polycarbonate body includes protective film
- Window masks and decal sheet
- Designed to fit the Team Associated B44.2 buggy
- Part #: 0266
- Retail price: $27.00
Visit the site for more info on products from JCONCEPTS